7.30.2007

Galaxy Trio - Part One


With the Birdman pinup complete, I decided to take a shot at the super-powered intergalactic patrol known as the Galaxy Trio. As a kid, I didn't see the obvious similarities to the Fantastic Four. Not that it would've mattered. The Galaxy Trio was the perfect combination of superheroes and sci-fi; Superman meets Star Trek. So I was pretty hyped to see the episodes once again in the recent Birdman and The Galaxy trio: The Complete Series DVD release. Onto the pretty pictures...


Vapor Man could turn his body into any type of gas, allowing him to fly and turn into whatever substance was needed to get out of a bind. In my excitement to draw the characters, I forgot to scan in the pencils. But here's the inks....


And here are the colors...


Tune in tomorrow for Meteor Man.

Bernie

No comments: